When standing still, this potion is a dark purple colour and when shaken it turns into a gold / green metallic swirly potion! The colour is inspired by the fact that every Polyjuice potion has a different colour based on the person you want to become. Don't forget! Use only human DNA!
- The bottle is rectangled shaped and on the back is the Deathly Hallows logo etched into the glass (by hand)
- The label is designed by me and printed out on sticker paper
- The bottle is about 14CM long and holds 100ML
- The liquid is NON-Toxic but not recommended for drinking
- A metallic purple Ministry of Magic seal is placed on top of the rope in the front of the bottle
- The bottle is sealed with a purple green faux wax seal with a viking compass on top
- A little silver Deatlhy Hallows charm is attached to a dark brown faux leather rope that's hidden underneath the thick rope that's wrapped around the neck.
- The bottle is filled with a dark purple colour and when shaken it turns metallic gold / green, it settles after a few minutes!
*Please note that you are buying a piece of art and not a product. You are paying for my time and artistry, as well as the supplies it takes to create these potions, not official merchandise. Any use of material protected by law, such as "Harry Potter”, “Hogwarts”, etc., is for descriptive purposes only. I have not received any endorsement from and are not affiliated with or licensed by any holder of intellectual property or common law rights related to the Harry Potter series of books, films, and merchandise, any of their subsidiaries or licensees.
Questions and requests welcome!
Make sure to keep away from heat
Print to order
Print to order
We often process and ship your order within 5 days. The 3D printed items can take up to 1 -1,5 week since they are print to order
Returns or something wrong?Return Policy
If you are not pleased with the product or something went wrong, contact me! Email me: email@example.com.