While maybe pulling out a whole fang while milking an Acromantula is quite unnecessary. We still feel like our milker is one of the most qualified milkers in de Wizarding World. This venom is very valuable for every Potionmaster and a must-have for your shelf! No Acromantula's were harmed during the process, I wish I could say the same for our milkers.
- The bottle is a V-shaped bottle
- The label is designed by me and printed out on sticker paper - The bottle is about 16CM high and holds 200ML
- The bottle is sealed with a faux black, red and silver wax seal with a Spider pressed into it - Inside there is a red substance that when it stands is clear but when it is shaken becomes more metallic.
- Aged cork is pushed in really, really well! So don't even try to open it!
- It has a little silver spider hanging down and a spiderweb on the side!
*Please note that you are buying a piece of art and not a product. You are paying for my time and artistry, as well as the supplies it takes to create these potions, not official merchandise. Any use of material protected by law, such as "Harry Potter”, “Hogwarts”, etc., is for descriptive purposes only. I have not received any endorsement from and are not affiliated with or licensed by any holder of intellectual property or common law rights related to the Harry Potter series of books, films, and merchandise, any of their subsidiaries or licensees. Questions and requests are welcome! Thank you!
Make sure to keep away from heat
Print to order
Print to order
We often process and ship your order within 5 days. The 3D printed items can take up to 1 -1,5 week since they are print to order
Returns or something wrong?Return Policy
If you are not pleased with the product or something went wrong, contact me! Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.