Cupid Crystals, a variation of Love Potion, was invented by the red-haired Weasley brothers. Inspired by the name we decided to make our own variant, with real crystals inside the bottle! When shaken it turns from a clear bright red to a bright pink with silver swirls. And if you take a good look you can see the crystals in the bottle.
- The bottle is round at the bottom with little flowers in the glass and goes up straight into the neck
- The label is designed by me and printed out on thicker paper
- The bottle is sealed with a faux white, silver and pink wax seal with a W pressed into it
- Inside there is a red substance that when it stands is clear but when it is shaken becomes bright pink, with little crystals.
- It's decorated with all kinds of sparkly little diamonds and a little cupid charm hangs in the front.
- The liquid is NON-Toxic but not recommended for drinking
Looking for an antidote? We sell that as well!
*Please note that you are buying a piece of art and not a product. You are paying for my time and artistry, as well as the supplies it takes to create these potions, not official merchandise. Any use of material protected by law, such as "Harry Potter”, “Hogwarts”, etc., is for descriptive purposes only. I have not received any endorsement from and are not affiliated with or licensed by any holder of intellectual property or common law rights related to the Harry Potter series of books, films, and merchandise, any of their subsidiaries or licensees. Questions and requests are welcome! Thank you!
Make sure to keep away from heat
Print to order
Print to order
We often process and ship your order within 5 days. The 3D printed items can take up to 1 -1,5 week since they are print to order
Returns or something wrong?Return Policy
If you are not pleased with the product or something went wrong, contact me! Email me: email@example.com.